Claim for redundancy and monies owed

You can claim money if you've lost your job because your employer has been made insolvent.

Use this service if:

  • your employment has been terminated by your employer
  • you have a case reference number
  • you have your National Insurance number
  • you have an email address

If you don't enter any information for more than 30 minutes, then your claim will time out and you'll need to start again.

If you are making your claim from a computer in a public place, and you decide to cancel your claim, please use the Cancel and delete my data link. This will protect your privacy.

Information that will help you

  • your official letter of redundancy
  • your employment details including dates and how much you were paid
  • your holiday entitlement and number of holidays taken
  • details of any money you are owed by the employer
  • copies of any letters sent to or received from your employer or an employment tribunal
  • details of any money you still owe to your employer
  • your bank or building society details (so we can pay you)

Contact us if you need help using this service



0330 331 0020 (select option 2)
Opening hours are 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday