Claim for redundancy and other money you’re owed by an employer
Use this service to claim money if your employer owes you a redundancy payment or other money like wages, holiday and commission.
Your employer must be unable to pay you, for example because they’re insolvent.
To be eligible you must:
- be a UK or EEA national (or foreign national with the right to work in the UK)
- have been an employee at the business
- a ‘CN’ (case reference) number
- your National Insurance number
- an email address
- your bank or building society details (so you can get paid)
- the date you became redundant (if you lost your job) - this can be found on your official letter of redundancy
- your employment details, including dates you were employed and how much you were paid
- details of any money you’re owed by your employer
- the number of holiday days you’re entitled to and holiday days you’ve taken
- copies of any letters sent to or received from your employer or an employment tribunal
- details of any money you still owe your employer